Copper bonded ground Rod is applying 99.95% pure copper on low carton steel by electroplating.
Ground Rod Technical Specification:
1) Copper purity is 99.95%.
2) Copper layer is over 0.254mm (copper layer thickness can be on request, such as 0.1mm,0.127mm,0.15mm,0.2mm,0.33mm etc.)
3) The steel core is low carbon steel, and the carbon content is about 0.15%.
4) The steel core has a tensile strength not less than 570Nm/mm2.
5) The ground rod is fully covered with copper cladding without any cracks, holes, cavities etd. Preventing exposure of the steel core to soil and moisture. The ground rod is suitably treated to prevent oxidation of copper bonding.
6) The Ground rod is capable of being bent 90 degrees at a maximum radius of 100mm with no copper fracture and with no ill effect on the bond between the steel and the copper cladding.
7) Good in anticorrosion that usage-life is more than 50 years or more, constant low resistance and good plasticity which had the characteristics of copper as well as steel
We can supply ground rod in all sizes and shapes, threaded and/ or tipped.
1) Ground rod can be made double heads thread, thread can be packed by plastic sheath
2) One end is pointed and the other end is threaded for extend
3) One end is pointed and the other end is flat.
*Special sizes and copper thickness can be supplied on request
|FOB Price:||US $ 1-10/ Piece|
|Minimum Order:||100 Piece/Pieces|