rechargeable portable led emergency lantern
1.with14led bulbs
3.4.3V/0.75AH lead-acid battery

JK-979 14leds plastic rechargeable portable led emergency lantern


1.with 14pcs brightness led bulbs;

2.Input Voltage:AV 110-250V/50-60HZ

3.1pcs 4.3V/0.75AH sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery;

4.Charging time:12-20hours;discharge time:4-5hours.

5.with international standard E27/B22 socket.


7.materials:Na-no plastic

8.functions:emergency lighting led emergency lantern

Packaging and payment:

1.package:bubble bag and color box

2.product size:90*90*55CM


4.carton size:52*24*37CM




8.payment:T/T(30% deposit)

9.price term:FOB Ningbo

10.delivery time:within 20 days after reciving the 30% deposit

Use Intructions:

install the product in the E27/B22 lamp holder,the charging indicator light,take about 12hours full power,the led emergency lantern discharge time is about 4-5hours;push the switch to the AC file,use as the ordinary light bulb,push the switch to the DC,use as emergency lamp,push the switch to OFF,turn off the light.when power failure or cut off the power,the led emergency lantern automatically light.


1.when operating the led emergency lantern is suddenly dim,that the circuit of over-discharging prevented to damage battery,pls recharged the battery at once;

2.the led emergency lantern must be recharged at least 8 hours every 3 mouths;

3.when not in use,pls switch off the led emergency lantern;

4.don't use or place the led emergency lantern near water.

Service Ensure:

1.commitment a good quality of our products;

2.ensure the sample is the same as the production products;

3.samples free if the quantity is less than 4pcs,express fee borne by buyer,we will return the fee after your frist order which quantity is more than MOQ;

4.our payment term is T/T,buyer must pay 30% deposit then we can start to produce.pls pay the remaining 70% payment after we follow the agreed delivery and get the B/L so that we can send the B/L and documents to you.

modelJK-979charging time12hours

model type

led emergency lantern 

discharge time   

materialNa-no plasticpackingcolor box
color whiteproducts size90*90*55MM
led numbler14ledscarton size52*24*37CM
led specification0.2W,1200MCDcarton QTY


led span100000hoursG.W/N.W17/16GS
input voltage220-250V/50-60HZMOQ3000pcs
battery typelead-acid rechargeable batteryprice termFON Ningbo
battery specification4.3V/750MAHprice valida months
samples timewithin three dayspayment termT/T


FOB Price: FOB USD 1~5 / Piece
Minimum Order: 3000 Piece/Pieces
Port: Ningbo/Shanghai
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union

mr Liu's Products

You can verify mr Liu using your contacts and professional networks.

Recently Viewed Products
Popular Products on Tradesparq