Rubber (Plastics) Calender
It is used for calendering of rubber or plastics, fabric fractioning and coating, sheeting and composite of rubber or plastics.
Specification: Two roll- five roll, diameter ¢160---- ¢700mm; length 300--2500mm.I type, R type , S type.
Features of Three-roll Calender
1. Tailored structure, easy to operate and install.
2. There are many speeds and speed ratios available, which can satisfy most customers formula and technique requirements.
3. Frame and base., looking very nice, are welded and treated by annealing for stress relieving.
4. The speed reducer is the hard-tooth surface gear reducer of Class 6 precision, which has long service life and low noise.
5. Perfect emergency stop device can ensure the safety of person and equipment
6. The seal structure with special design can eliminate the leaking phenomenon of lubricating oil
7. The calendar is equipped with rolling bearings.
8. The roll is made of chilled cast iron alloy (LTG-H), equippedwith rotating joint. Its surface finish is over Ra0.8.bored and drilledrolls are optional.
9. Friction gear with single output axle adopts herringbone gear, rotating stably.
10. Full range of bending deflections is optional including middle height, inflection and axis crossing.
11. Different control systems are available to customers, includingbus-mastering system, PLC control system and general control system.
12. Driving structure with single output axis takes the place of big and small driving gears.
13. The flexible design system can satisfy customers special design requirements within the shortest time.
14. Can as per customer requirements, equip various accessories, composing combined product line.
|Minimum Order:||Negotiable Trial Order|