It is used for plasticating and mixing of rubber or plastics etc.
Specification: 50L----410L ; two wings rotor, four wins rotor, tangential rotor, intermeshing rotor; hydraulic or pneumatic ram.
1. The intermeshing rotor optimized and designed according to CADcan meet customers different requirements on formula and processing.
2. This machine is improved and innovated on the basis of theoriginal mixer, featuring reliability, economical efficiency andmaintainability.
3. All parts, which come into contact with rubber compound, arecirculated through cooling water. This machine is equipped withwater-temperature regulating system of constant temperature control.Such system adopts suitable water temperature, which can effectivelyensure the quality stability of compound.
4. It adopts PLC control system that is featured of manual and autocontrol, simple switching, time and temperature control and efficientlycontrolling the quality of rubber mixing, shortening the support timeand decreasing the labor intensity.
5. The modular design is mainly composed of feeder, device body andbase. Rotor, bearing and internal mixing chamber etc can be dismantledand assembled within the shortest time. Each part can transfer at 180degree to adapt different installation modes. With modular structure,the machine unit is applicable to different installation sites andfacilitates maintenance.
6. Intermixing rotor (see picture)
(1). Speedy energy input enhances effect of diversification andimproves the quality of rubber under the condition of not affecting thephysical properties and mechanical properties of the compound.
(2). Good rubber mixing effect under low temperature, high cooling capacity and volume ratio.
(3). Good cooling capacity reduces mixing number of stages and cuts the running cost.
(4). Improve the cooling affect, enhances heat transfer efficiency.
(5). The wider edges and the intermeshing zone that is similar toevolute can produce the laminar flow effect that is similar to rubbermill.
|Minimum Order:||Negotiable Trial Order|