The competitive advantages of the insulator:
2. High quality raw material.
3. Electrolytic corrosion structure is adopted to the end of DC product fittings.
4. Senior technical person.
5.Acid-resistant and corrosion-resistant ECR core rod.
Composite Insulator Description:
1. High strength, light weight. Can relieve stress, reduce the installation and maintenance of tower of strength, save costs. Because the rod core with tensile strength is high so the composite insulator can be very handy.
2. Composite insulator aging resistance, good. Composite insulator has good corrosion resistance, aging resistance, at 70 degrees Celsius is elastic, can be long -term work 20 degrees celsius.
3. With hydrophobic synthetic insulator surface, the water in the upper granular is not easy to form a conductive path with composite insulator umbrella disc diameter is small, the creepage distance, high surface resistance, leakage current is small and therefore higher flashover voltage.
4. Composite insulator has the advantages of small volume, light weight. and the umbrella disk is flexible, not easy to damage, so it brings great convenience to the transportation, installation, maintenance.
Composite Insulator Pictures
Composite Insulator Main Technical Parameters
Composite Insulator Trade & Market
Composite Insulator Application
Our company always sticks to the business concept of “Good ranking in China , Famous in the world” and our operation principle is the market is the absolute principle.Besides ,our corporate purpose are think customers think,anxious customers anxious and do customers need.
Q: What parameters do you need when I send the inquire?
A: When you provide us with the rated votage ,structure height ,rated mechanical load and core rode diameter so that we can offer the specific quote within less time and reducing your communication cost.
Konw More About Our Company And Our Products , Contact Us NOW!!!
Email: hanyan@ tenet-insulator.com
Website On : www.xjxntn.en..com
|FOB Price:||US $ 4 - 17 / Piece | Get Latest Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|