1. Refer to the vehicle’s service manual for specific radiator pressure testing instructions.
2. Loosen the vehicle’s radiator cap slowly to relieve any excess pressure before removing the cap completely. Use gloves and a damp cloth if the cap is hot.
3. Select the Proper Adapter and configuration of the Stationary Seat accessories. Securely attach the adapter to the filler neck of the radiator or expansion tank.
4. Attach the Quick Connector of the Hand Pump onto the Adapter.
5. Rapidly pump the Hand Pump Handle while watching the pressure gauge. Pressurize the radiator up to the optimal pressure only - Do not overpressurize the radiator. Ideal read- ings should range between 12 and 15 PSI. If the pressure level is below the range, a leak in the radiator or hose is the source of the problem.
6. Once the test is complete, release the air pressure by pressing the Pressure Release Valve on the Hand Pump. Then disconnect the Quick Coupler and Adapter assembly.
7. Make sure to store the Radiator Pressure Tester Kit in its Carrying Case and keep the Kit in a clean, dry, safe location out of reach of children and other unauthorized persons.
Two colors can choose,Two blow mold case package can choose(blue,black)
Suitable model series of Auto Radiator Cap Pressure Testing Tester Cooling System Kit Pressurizing Tool:
1:: Pressure Testing Pump With Gauge
NO.2-3 are Test Adapters
2:: Large Truck,GM(CADILLAC)
3:: BENZ,FORD,Large Truck,Vehicle 123 series,GM(BUICK),JEEP
4: PEUGEOT Vehicle 124 series (MITSUBISHI,NISSAN,MAZDA,TOYOTA,SUBARU,
5:: Vehicle 125 series (HONDA,TOYOTA,SUZUKI,MITSUBISHI)
8:: NEW VW
9:: VW T4,NEW AUDI A4,A5,A6,BMW345
|FOB Price:||US $ 0 - 0.01 / Set ||
|Minimum Order:||500 Set/Sets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal|